writing

When i rand on a motorbike.

1.When we went to the farm.
2.when i wake up.
3.cash in a finst.
        
                  
When we went  to the farm What we did was we feed the pigs and we had a little play outside  we tried to catch a chicken So we can pat it We help our uncle to kill the pig we for one sleepover  and then we went possum Hunt tang At night And then we went to bed.



When I  wake up we had breakfast  Me and my brother Was riding on the motorbike Around in circles with  are dad on the motorbike We had fun then I have to ride at Bye myself Then I got scared.


Fence I went around in circles. again with  only me on the motorbike. I was still scared but i got  used to it but then i went down the hill on the motorbike Then i cash in the fence and i Started to  cry and got a fright.

Comments

  1. Dear kianna i really liked your voki about the P.E shed. can you tell me more about what you enjoy from your friend ngaire

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about