Postcard

For last week Manaiakalani we were making another postcard showing where we were and what we were doing.

I enjoyed and find it easy to find a background of a beach and writing what I was doing because I was explaining what we were doing most of the afternoon and what is happening in the photo.

It was challenging to match the smoke to the bonfire flames  and making the bonfire match the background and the shades of the background colour.

Next time I will find away to make the smoke and bonfire match the photo.  

Comments

  1. Hello Kiana this is Tilly from Awapuni school I really admire your beach photo maybe you could next time make your fire png because it will look more realistic but your trip looks realy cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Tilly
      Thank you for the idea of doing my bonfire as png and I'll go take a look and see how you did on you postcard

      From Kiaana

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about